Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday






It was yet another snowy morning, so only 2 interns (including myself) made it in. All of the craziness is about to begin. While our bosses were out shopping for a TON of materials Iris and I worked on some signage. The written part was done last week, but we got to finish them off. I got to do a practice that I am very familiar with.. hand-stitching paper. They came out really cute! I did the peach one and Iris did the darker patterned sign. (Above) The rest of the day we spent painting A LOT. I'm really excited to start constructing the things that we painted, but that is all I can say for now! I also posted pictures of the exterior window with the zipper flowers. Sorry about the reflection, but it was just too cold to fuss with my camera today. Happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment